Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First Blog

My first blog is just going to let yall know a little about me. I am Rebecca Morrow, and usually go by Becca. I graduated from Alabama Christian Academy in 2010 and have lived in Montgomery for my entire life and actually do not hate it. I have three older sisters, and I am the baby of the family! I love my sisters like my best friends. I have a nephew, and he is the absolute cutest thing in the world! I have three best friends since middle school, and am still best friends with one from first grade. I am very open minded, and love to listen to peoples thoughts. My greatest goal in life is to help others out..I always like to think of others before myself. I absolutely love kids, and have always wanted to be an elementary teacher..but I think I am going to go into Speech and Language Pathology! I am super excited about being moved on from High School and am actually progressing my way towards an actual career. Oh, and I work at Zoes kitchen in East Chase and it is absolutely delicious so come see me and I'll hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment