Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Way Too Grown Up

All my life I have heard "Responsibility is a GOOD thing! You'll appreciate it when you get older." I have been responsible...or had responsibilities for a very long time. My mom loves to talk about how she has made us (me and my sisters) into such responsible young ladies..I like to think she forced us to become what we are today. I have worked since I was able to, and pay for majority of things that I get. I bought my first car when I was 17 and I have almost paid it all off!! And I work constantly...it kills me!! I say all this because work has been pure hell the past few days, and I want to quit!! I feel like responsibilities are part of growing up, but I am only 18 and I feel like an old woman with no life!! It will all get better soon..I hope!! I appreciate all the responsibilities I have because I don't take much for granted, but I just want some free time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment