Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When I Was Younger

When I was younger I always wanted to be a teacher. My friend and I would set up our stuffed animals and babydolls on her bed, and bring out her dinner trays for our desk and play school! We would go as far as to make sweet tea or coke and drink out of straws. For some reason we thought teachers always drank one of the two. She had one of those chairs that could fold out into a couch that we would use as a barrier around our desk so the "students" would not come behind it. We would also line up our fake students and take them outside for "play time", then we would take our well needed teacher break...such a hard day. They would also get nap time somewhere in there. Each "student" had a name, and if they were acting up they would get in trouble..how weird I know! We even had an over head that we would take turns on either doing math or english..or whatever. We would play school literally every day, no doubt about it. I don't exactly want to be a teacher now, but I want to do something along those lines. I have too much practice in the field to stray too far!

No comments:

Post a Comment