Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dreams

So this pessimist's guide says that in the future my dreams will get better? Well, if I could, I am going to put in a few suggestions for that. If my dreams do in fact become better, I would love for them to be recorded..so that I can relive them in the morning. So many times we have this fascinating dream..but we can never remember them, and I would like to remember them..and to add on to that, every dream needs to be a good dream. No bad, nightmares because nobody will want to watch those. Dreamsssssss...they need to finish, you need to be able to finish your dream. So many times you wake up in the middle of pure glory! That is a definite. And dreams need to be more clear..sometimes things are distorted, which I enjoy. But they need not to be foggy. Just let me know who this and that person is ya know?! I look forward to dreams getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment