Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Friends

Over the Holidays, a lot of my friends came home from class to see all their friends and families of course. I spent a good two days with everyone, and I had the time of my life. I did not realize how much I have missed my friends since they have been gone. I love how we can go so long without hanging out, and pick up right where we left off and everything is completely normal. I would say I have some of the funniest friends ever, but all people might think that. But I love spending time with my friends. I wish everything was just back to the way it was when we were in middle school. But with cars...we just had not a care in the world and we spent so much time together and had a blast!! Now it is a drive fourty-five minutes here..and two hours there! And we are still not all together! Thinking back, we got into so many arguments and disagreements, but I would do it all over again because I seriously miss and love all of my friends. I have realized that I love time with my Dillon...but I need my friends too because they bring something totally different to your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment