Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pinched nerve, someone help

For the past week or so, I have had this awful paint in my right shoulder blade. It is a ridiculous, agonizing pain that is at times debilitating. I think I may have done something to it when I was changing the radio station in Dillon's car...it just is a long reach from the drivers side to the radio. But it has been killing me ever since I drove his car, so that is why I attribute it to the radio. It is like someone is pinching a nerve together inside my shoulder blade...it proved to be very painful when I was driving my way to Tennessee, driving down an awful road, which has probably claimed a few peoples lives...Dillon was in my ear trying to tell me where to go, and my shoulder is killing me!! I was seriously going to put a fist in someone. It continued to hurt throughout the weekends, and is still hurting to this day..I have used a product like bengay...and that did no good...and last night my mother even gave me muscle relaxers, which did absolutely no good. I am just lost for what I should do with this thing. I have tried massaging? And that has not worked..or maybe it was Dillon doing a crappy job, but still. I guess this is one of those things you just have to let workout themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment