Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pampering

I am not much of a girly girl, but I do enjoy pampering myself at times..but honestly I only enjoy getting my feet done and eyebrows waxed. Usually when I get my fingernails done, I want them off the next day and regular fingernail polish never last with work, or anything I do. It is always nice to have pretty, smooth feet. I usually like to go to Body Serene and Spa to get my toes done. They have the most fantastic chairs that massage your body from your shoulders to your lower back..at first it is a bit rough, but then it starts to feel relaxing. They let your feet soak for a good while in the water before they begin working on them. I love the feeling when they begin to file down my nails, and cut away at my nailbeds. As weird as that sounds, it is relaxing to me. Then they rub a nice minty lotion on your feet after they've scrubbed away all the ware and tear. And the best part is the hot towels they wrap around your legs..they usually are painting your nails at this point, so it give the steamy, hot rags time to cool down and become cold! I love having pretty clean feet, and being pampered...but it's just so expensive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment