Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So...Yesterday was hopefully the beginning of a cold winter. It wasn't awful yesterday, but its November and it's about time that it starts to get cold!! I like the cold weather because it makes me feel like it is the holiday season, which is absolutely my most favorite time of the year!! Yesterday I went into the mall, and I had a smile on my face the whole time. First there were wreaths on the front doors. It is just so exciting that they get so excited about Christmas early like I do! Then I went around the corner and saw the whole station where santa clause comes to visit little kids. Which is so exciting because I love seeing my nephew go see santa clause!! I had to go pick up a gift for someone, and I love Bath and Body Works candles, so that's where I went. And I just got such joy in there! They have a mint chocolate chip smelling candle!!!! It was awesome and so accurate. They just had all sorts of decorations and all for Christmas time. Screw Thanksgiving! Hahah, no not really. I love Thanksgiving too. But I just love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment