Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who are you?

I and everyone struggles with trying to find who they are sometime in their lives, but I just wish people would not try being someone who they are not to impress someone. It just makes me sick to see someone ignore their beliefs and morals because they think doing whatever it may be will impress someone else. And you should not worry about impressing anyone...especially if it goes against your beliefs and morals. Smoking doesnt make you cool, drinking doesnt make you cool, and cursing doesnt make you cool. I am pretty good at sizing people up, and I can tell when someone is being someone who they are not. I still struggle with finding myself..but I at least know what I want and do not change myself for anyone. Most of the time you change yourself for people who could care less about you, and that is so damaging to your self esteem. It is truly important to stick true to who you are and to not change or be something or someone you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment