Thursday, October 21, 2010

GO GIANTS

So, I'm a hardcore Braves fan and love my Brian McCann..but since the Braves are out of the series I have switched gears to the Giants. They are 4-1 with the Phillies as of last night, and are on a roll. I really think if they stay on the track they're on they can win it all! Now on to Brian Wilson..he is just so fine. Definitely way more attractive than ole Brian McCann, and he is freaking hilarious. He just has such a dry sense of humor and says some of the craziest things. And if you see a good picture of him he has beard that is jet black..because he obviously darkens it and a mohawk that sticks out of the bottom of his hat. The Giants have a good bit of players. Buster Posey was on a role last night with I think four basehits and I think he'll probably get rookie of the year! We'll see though. I love baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment