Tuesday, October 12, 2010

things things that annoy me

1. talking loud
2. trying to make yourself be noticed by being annoying
3. wal-mart
4. being ignored
5. when my phone service doesn't work
6. people talking while I'm trying to nap
7. waking up in the morning
8. people who cannot drive
9. ignorant people at work who leave their trash/ask stupid questions
10. lazy people who don't do their work

Hmmm...So I think being ignored is possibly the most ANNOYING thing in the world. One thing that goes with it is repeating myself..which I also hate. When I am talking and I clearly have your attention, then you don't bother listening I do not feel the need to repeat myself because obviously what I was saying wasn't important enough to begin with so I won't mention it again. It happens a lot with my boyfriend..which I give him a little slack because it is proved men just aren't good at multitasking. But it still royally pisses me off when I am talking and he does not listen to me, and then we get into a fight because I won't repeat myself! Its just plain out annoying and rude. My mom is the same way...she will ask you how your day was then walk in the other room without listening..which I think she got from having four kids..she has learned to just drown out listening to people. I just wish everyone will listen and take the time to listen to other people!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment