Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Habits Hard to Break

One habit I have that I find difficult to break is procrastinating...I have the hardest time doing my assignments ahead of time. Granted I always get the assignment done..whether it's earlier that morning or the night before. But I just wish that I would use my free time and get some extra things done. When I do have free time the last thing I want to do is homework..so I just put it off until it needs to be done. But I think everyone is guilty of procrastinating. It really is just a pain in the butt and gets on my nerves. Another bad habit I have is talking bad about people. I hate this one more than anything. Usually you talk bad about someone just to make conversation, or to get frustration off your chest. But honestly it's not worth it. After I have spoken bad about someone I feel horrible and wish I could take what I just said back..and I try and try to make myself not take about people but it's truly a hard habit to break. I just need to keep working on it everyday and I'll get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment