Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Weather

I am sitting outside of Starbucks, waiting for my shift to start at Zoe's...and it feels fantastic! I, and I am sure everyone else, cannot believe how this weather has been lately! It stormed pretty bad..which we will fell this weekend since it is supposed to be kinda chilly.. and we say chilly as in 70's lol. But it truly is almost November and I am sitting outside on my laptop with a short sleeve tshirt on and capris! I love it. Though this weather is nice, I do like to have a chilly winter. It just gets me in the mood for Christmas which is by far my most favorite time of the year. Speaking of Christmas, this year is not going to be too much fun because nobody will be in town for the holiday.. :/ My sister has a new beau that she'll be with during Christmas, and my other sister is in Alaska and will not be coming down for the holidaysss...so it'll just be me dil and my parents and mallory and xan! But we'll make the most of it :) It's such a joyous time!!

1 comment: