Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Profiling

At the beginning of the semester, I knew exactly what I wanted to be and exactly who I was going to profile..but as of a few days ago this has all changed. I did want to be a speech pathologist and I knew the perfect person to interview. But I was at work the other day and a woman came in to order food, she was in scrubs so she obviously works in a hospital, or something of the sort and her name tag said NICU nurse. I light popped in my head and I immediately knew that I want to work as a Neonatal nurse..its should be the obvious profession for me because I love making a difference and I love working with children, especially babies. I have loved and been good with babies ever since I was a little girl, and I have always wanted to be a teacher..but pay isn't that good so I decided...with the help of my mom that I wanted to be a speech pathologist..which should have been my first clue that that wasn't technically my choice..I was just going with it..so now I don't have a clue who I want to...or can even profile..so I am in a bit of a pickle...I'll figure it out...soon I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment