Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What I look forward to

I had all last weekend off of work...but that really didnt count because I was in super duper pain the whole time...and it just wasn't a good weekend. First of all the Braves are out..and Bobby Cox is retired. Thats worthy for at least three days of mourning. But I have this whole weekend off of work again..and I am very excited to go and do my plans. This weekend, since its Halloween/Fall time me, my boyfriend Dillon, my sister Chelsea, and her boyfriend Tony and possibly some other people are taking my nephew Xan to the pumpkin patch and Zoo Boo!!! I enjoy this so much because I love how excited Xan gets and he enjoys it so much. And he is a whole year older than last year so I think he'll enjoy it even more!!! He is going to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween this year and I am so excited about it. I got him the "deluxe" costume so he will be decked out!!! I just love spending time with my family and friends and especially my little nephew because he is the light of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment