Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Dont Understand Why So Cold!!

This morning I woke up with a cold, on top of the cold I have already been experiencing. I am not sure exactly how cold it got outside last night, but what I do know is that it was 58 degrees upstairs this morning!! I mean ridiculous..I could not even move or a wiff of freezing air would swoop under my covers that I had manage to make a little warm. The source of the problem is my mother..she is CRAZY about turning on the heat. Even in the thick of winter, she refuses to turn on the heat. We do have a wood burning fireplace downstairs that we usually keep going while we are downstairs..but that does not come up to my bedroom. I mean it was absolutely freezing. Almost as cold as it was outside! I think a lot of people are like me..I wish and wish for cold weather and once it gets here im already sick of it! And I think thats what I am feeling right now. But I am just going to stack up on the blankets and continue taking my dayquil and nyquil!!! Ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment