Monday, December 6, 2010

I am 18 and still afraid of the dark

Every since I was little, I have always either slept in the same room as someone or had to keep the television on all night while I sleep. All of my friends and all of my family hate sleeping with me because I keep the tv on during the night. Over the past years, I have kept the tube set on nick @ night, only because they usually do not play scary commercials. I formed an adoration for George Lopez and Rosanne. Recently, I have started turning the television volume down, and just leave the it on for the light incase I wake up and need to go to the bathroom or something! But just in the past few weeks my television broke, so I started having to watch movies to fall asleep to. In the list there was Hancock, Cars, and Wedding Crashers. They all played nonstop for about three weeks, until my whole tv broke to where I couldnt even watch the movies. When the movies quit working, I just left my computer screen on, which was my tv, for the light. But, I have in the past few days learned that I sleep better without any noise or light on. I have to talk myself to sleep because for some reason I still get scared. I do not get scared about monsters or ghost or anything, but I freak myself out thinking there is going to be someone in my closet or under my bed. Or that people are going to break into the house and rob us blind! I do not need to think about that, but I do. So I am trying to work myself out of that so I can be a big girl and not be afraid of the dark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment