Thursday, December 2, 2010

So glad this semester is almost over!

I cannot believe that this semester is almost over!! I am very happy, but it is amazing how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was starting my very first semester of college, and now it is coming up on final time. It is true when people say the older you get the faster time goes by, and now knowing that I wish I would have spent more time enjoying my earlier years..it is just going to start meshing together from this point on!! If it keeps going at this rate I will be done with college in what seems like no time! I will be very happy once I start my real job and start a serious path down the rest of my life! That is why college is soo soo important, and it kills me when people do not put any effort into school, and they do not realize that people look at your actual grades and not just the fact that you have a degree in whatever! I used to be this way in middle school and  high school but I have really grown up and realize how important it is to do well in college because it does depend on your sucess in the future! Very very important..but now I have to go to class to do some group work for our final in math so I will be on here later to finish writing my blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment