Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sofie

What is your name? Sofia Grace Izer
How old are you? 8
Where do you go to school? Wilson Elementary
What grade are you in? third
What is your favorite subject? Science
What is your favorite animal? Monkey 
Who is your favorite person ever? My mom
Who is your favorite babysitter? I love them all
What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist, Architect, or Fashion Designer
What is your favorite toy? Barbies dolls
What chore do you not like to do? cleaning the play room
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What is your favorite sport? softball
What do you like to do for free time?  draw or read
Do you want to get married when you grow up? Yes
How many kids do you want to have? between two and four
Whats your favorite color? Baby blue
Is there anything else you’d like to tell me? I think I am a very good Artist, and I am very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment