Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hoarders..

I know mostly everyone has seen shows about hoarders on A & E..I think that is what channel it is on. But I watch that show and I think to myself that dang..some of these people have a real problem, but a lot of the time I feel as if some people are just flat out LAZY! I believe those people who have nonsense stacked high to the ceiling, and they feel as if there is some meaning to their madness, and if something were to be moved they would notice exactly what was missing..but the people whos houses are just absolutely digusting full of filth, I think those people are just lazy and that it got way too out of hand for them to even begin to do anything about it. I watched an episode the other day where a lady had her entire home filled with just boxes, some full of random stuff and some empty. Her poor husband had to sleep in his car because she had absolutely no room, and had taken up the whole house with stuff. As they began to empty the house, the lady showed real anxiety about silly things being thrown away. On the other hand the other lady's house was just full of filth. Her kitchen was absolutely disgusting and she had not opened her fridge in a good time. Her house had an awful stinch to it. But as the cleaning began, she went full force and showed no emotional attachment to letting things go. Well I cannot exactly feel how they feel, but thinking about it they must have to have a problem to let anything get that serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment