Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Interviews with The Kids

Last night I babysat three kids named Sofie, Nate, and Zach. I had a strange idea to interview them all just to see what kind of answers they would come up with to simple questions. They really enjoyed the Q & A and played along very well! I started with the oldest, then went down because I knew the youngest would have a very hard time thinking on the fly without having the questions answered prior to their answering. Sofie, the oldest, is very smart and she knows a lot, so her answers were of scholar material and easily thought of. As I expected..her answers were copied by the younger two, the youngest copying worse than the middle. Zach, the middle child, who has actually stated while crying that he gets in trouble because he has the middle child syndrome, tried coming up with the most bizarre answers..maybe to stand out? I am not sure. When asked how many children they wanted..Sofie answered a reasonable amount..around 4, then Zach the middle child answered between 6 and 12 children..which is insane!! And Nate the youngest was absolutely opposed to getting married and having kids ever which I found quite humorous! When asked what their favorite animals were..Zach again said an outlandish answer, a gazelle...which I am all for having a gazelle as your favorite animal, but it is just very strange! lol. I wonder if I would have answered questions in the same way at their age! All so very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment