Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas List

For some reason this year, and I think a lot of people can agree with me, I am just absolutely broke. My favorite part of Christmas is getting others gifts and seeing the joy on their faces when they open them! I am just really pushed for money this year, so I am trying to find work wherever I can. I have been picking up hours at work, babysitting as much as possible, and working over at my nanny's house for a few bucks. I got paid last week, and had just enough money for my car payment and to put a little gas in my car, so that did me no good. I did babysit, and I have a bit of money from working at my nan's that I have saved up, but it is not enough to cover the gifts I plan to give to everyone. Everyone keeps saying, oh don't get me anything, but I do want to get people things because that is the joy of Christmas. For my mom and Terry, we came up with the idea of getting them gift cards for a dinner and movie. They don't get to go out alone much, so this is a good opportunity to do something nice for them. For Chelsea, I will probably just go find a shirt for her to wear or something, maybe a scarf for St. Louis? For Mallory, well I pay for her tanning, so I will probably just get her something nice a small :) And I am not sure what I will get Meghan since she is in Alaska..and Nan, I can just get Nan a nick nack and she will be satisfied! And I think for Dillon, I will get him the raybans he has been wanting, but that is going to have to wait another pay check! I pray I can pull this Christmas off!

No comments:

Post a Comment