Thursday, December 2, 2010

I love and want lots of children

Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted and loved kids! While all my friends wanted to play school, I was constantly wanting to play house. I could not tell you how many babydolls I must have had when I was little. To this day, I absolutely love little babies and have always been really good with children. I want to have kids sooner than most people, at least by 23 I would not mind having at least one child! And I want to have around 4 or 3 kids, I think. I would love to be a stay at home mom when I get older. I scare my boyfriend when I talk about kids because he is the type that wants to wait until he is completely and totally in his career and have done everything he wants to do in life..as for me I would not mind getting married and having kids very young. I look at both cases..people say to wait to have kids to do whatever you want, and then I look at my mother and she is not even in her 50s, with four kids, and we are all grown and doing our own things. And now when she is a little older, her and my stepfather are able to do whatever they want with no worries, and I feel like they appreciate maybe trips, and all other things much better now that they are older. So I definitely think being a mother is going to be my greatest joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment