Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Final Blog

This is my final blog for this semester. I cannot believe how time has flow by, and that I have almost written 40 blogs just this month and it is only the 7th!! It truly is kind of bittersweet, because unlike high school, I may never see these people in class or my professors ever again? I have taken a lot from this semester. I am a writing nazi now, and I just cannot stop. I may have carpel tunnel from this semesters! Not really. But I really have enjoyed my first semester of college, and I have very good grades and I think I am becoming a better student, and I can only pray and work hard to keep that up. If the next few years fly by as fast as this semester did, then I am going to be 50 before I know it. I just think about the future, hoping I stick with my intended major, and if I do then I wonder what life will be like for me ten years down the road. I hope that college continues to make me a more well rounded person, and I hope to learn more and more about myself and who I am, and what I can be to the community. I think college is a good place for growing up, and if you allow it, college will make you a better person. And that's what I hope for. I have met some really cool people this semester, and I hope to keep in contact with those people, and in the future meet more people that will be life long friends. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, or Hanukka whatever you may celebrate, and if I never see you again a good life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment