Monday, December 6, 2010

My Boyfriend Talks Alot..But I still love him

Dillon and I have been dating for two years...and I still love to talk to him! He is definitely my best friend, but even he sometimes can talk a lot!! I usually call him every night on my way home from work, and if you know Dillon, he lovesss to talk. He will talk to anyone, about anything. And usually when I call him he wants to tell me what he has done the whole day, which I do not mind. But it is when I get home and I have a lot of things to do, I try to get off the phone with him, first just easing off the phone, and he does not budge!! He just goes on to new subjects and starts talking about all sorts of things! But he knows when I start to say "well...or butt..." he knows I am trying to get off the phone with him..ahhhh I love him!! But I think there are days too when I want to talk and talk, and never get off the phone with him. So it definitely goes both ways!! I think it is just when I have a set plan in my head, I cannot think of anything but to get done what I need to get done, and I admit that I am a VERY bad listener sometimes!! I definitely need to work on things like that because Dillon definitely can tell when I am not listening! But I still love him so very much and love time with my boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment