Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Child Interview Questions

What is your name? 
How old are you? 
Where do you go to school?  
What grade are you in?
What is your favorite subject?
What is your favorite animal? 
Who is your favorite person ever?
Who is your favorite babysitter?
What do you want to be when you grow up? 
What is your favorite toy? 
What chore do you not like to do? 
What is your favorite holiday? 
What is your favorite sport? 
What do you like to do for free time?  
Do you want to get married when you grow up? 
How many kids do you want to have? 
Whats your favorite color?
Is there anything else you’d like to tell me? 




I am using these questions to profile the three kids I babysit. Their ages range from like four to nine. Let's see what kind of answers I get!! Maybe a little insight to what I was like when I was younger

No comments:

Post a Comment