Monday, December 6, 2010

Things I wish I had Given More Time

When I look back on my life, and high school and middle school there are some things I wish I would have spent more time on. One being middle school and high school in general. I wish I would have taken my studies more seriously, and actually tried to learn. One thing I am regretting from my past school years are my study habits. Although I have been on the ball this semester, I am hoping my bad study habits do not catch up with me and I begin to slack. I need to make sure that I keep very good grades because I want to get into nursing school, and you have to have the best of the best grades in order to make it in to nursing school. Also in middle school I took German for one year. I wish I would had studied and learned more while in that class, and maybe I would have been more interesting in furthering my career in German, and then I would know a foreign language which would be fantastic. I still know a tiny bit of German, but I wish I would have the opportunity again to learn German. One other thing I did in middle school that I wish I would have taken more seriously was Guitar. I was in guitar for three years, and I was never really that good, but I honestly did not care much about it so I did not try. I learned also how to play the banjo. I wish I would have taken that more seriously, and maybe today I would be able to play the guitar and actually have a hobby or talent. Maybe that is one thing I can try to get back into one of the two things!

No comments:

Post a Comment