Thursday, December 2, 2010

One chore I absolutely HATE

I usually do not mind doing chores around the house, and I usually do things for my mother without being asked. But one chore that I dread doing, and try to avoid by all means necessary. That chore is the dishwasher. There are just so many components to doing the dishwasher, and over the years I have learned to absolutely hate doing the dishwasher. The dishwasher is especially irritating in my house because we do enjoy cooking a lot, and we use tons of dishes..and there are a lot of people in the house to accumulate lots of dishes! It has become a little better since we got a new dishwasher that works better than the old one, but it still does not make the chore enjoyable. It is just so annoying..first you have to load the dishwasher, and I am kinda weird about other peoples dishes that have had food on them in the sink..you have to rinse those off, and just get nasty and wet and load the dishwasher..then it take whatever to wash and it is time to unload..this part is the worse. First, it is usually still hot, and steamy when you start to unload them all. And you just have tons of different dishes that go into different places. The dishes are not the worse..what is the worst of the worst is the silverware!! I HATE HATE putting up the silverware for some reason..probably because my family packs them in the dishwasher and there are sooo many of them! I wish we had a robot like the jettsons to do the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment