Sunday, December 5, 2010

Off for the night

I had planned on staying up a little and working on getting these blogs out of the way, but I am going to have to go to bed because I feel absolutely horrible. I kept Xan man the other night, and went to bed late and woke up super early..then worked all day and had to babysit that night. After I finished babysitting I went over to Dillon's place and fell asleep there..but I did not sleep very well unfortunately..so I woke up a whole lot during the night, then ended up waking up early in the morning..I am wayyy behind on my sleep, and anyone who knows me knows that I do not do well without sleep because I have chronic mono and if I am going for a good while without proper sleep it is inevitable that I will get sick. I went with my mom to go see one of her friends and her new baby, and I felt fine then. But after we left..right after she changed one of the baby's disgusting diapers, I began to feel sick on my way to work. You know that watery feeling when you think you are about to get sick..well I had that feeling all night. I am not sure if I am coming down with something, or if I am just sleep deprived. But whatever it may be I am going to take a good dose of nyquil, spray some aroma therapy pillow spray, and get myself to sleeeeep! Because tomorrow will be here before I know it, unfortunately! Well I am not sad about a new day..but I do wish I could have just a fewwww more hours to sleep :) Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment