Sunday, December 5, 2010

Zach

What is your name?  Zachary Dominic Izer
How old are you? 7
Where do you go to school? Wilson Elementary
What grade are you in? first
What is your favorite subject? recess
What is your favorite animal? Gazelle
Who is your favorite person ever? My sister
Who is your favorite babysitter? I love them all
What do you want to be when you grow up? A paleontologist and architect and a teakwondo teacher
What is your favorite toy? Zhu Zhu pets
What chore do you not like to do? cleaning the play room
What is your favorite holiday? Valentines Day
What is your favorite sport? Teakwondo
What do you like to do for free time?  Play outside and draw
Do you want to get married when you grow up? I don't know
How many kids do you want to have? About six to twelve
Whats your favorite color? Purple
Is there anything else you’d like to tell me? I like to sleep, I love my teacher, and my kindergarden teacher, I play with my friends a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment