Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Blog for the Night!

My shoulder where it feels like a pinched nerve is still killing me. I think after a night at work, working for nanny all day around the house, and whipping out tons of blogs it is definitely getting bad. I am not sure though if I should go to the doctor and see if there is something wrong with it. *Side note: Inception comes out on Blu Ray soon! Such a good movie* Anyway, I have a friend who said she had a pinched nerve this past summer, and it got so bad that she went to Primed and they put her in a sling for a week or so. I do not know if I should go or what. And I definitely would feel stupid wearing a sling around class and work. I am just going to let it work out if it will, and do something about it if it gets super bad. My parents are watching a show were this guy got arrested and he swallowed heroin as well as being extremely intoxicated. How crazy. My mom is crazy about the heater and refuses to turn it on until there are icicles hanging from the ceiling, so I have been sitting her for about two hours and my hands are about to fall off from typing so much in the freezing cold. So I have to go now and finish my final draft of my final paper in this composition class which is absolutely exciting!! I need to get off here now and get started because eight o'clock comes wayyyy too early and I guess I will just finish up my blogs tomorrow in class :) I am so very close!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment