Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Morning!

I slept so well last night! But this morning I woke up to my mom letting the dogs out around 6:30 and realized that I had not set an alarm..so I set what I thought was an alarm for 7:30. Around 8 o'clock Dillon called me and I hopped out of bed to get in the shower! Luckily I had plenty of time to eat and have my coffee while watching the news. All the news could talk about was how absolutely freezing it was all around the country!! I did have enough time for coffee and news, but I did not have enough time to blow dry and straighten my hair, so I walked out of the house with cold, cold hair!! I made sure I wore warm pants and I put on two jackets. I usually park in the main parking lot up front to walk to the Taylor Center for class..but today I decided to park around the back and try walking from there and luckily I found a good parking spot and the walk was a lot better than the other walk!! So from now on I will try to park in that place. I think I just completely my final professor evaluation sheet for the semester! Ah finally..I absolutely hate, hate hose things. But we have to do them!! So now I am just hanging around in here waiting for my professor, and this will be the last time we are in this class for an actual class!!! I am absolutely ready to be finished with this semester :D

No comments:

Post a Comment