Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Plans for Christmas

Christmas, as I have expressed in past blogs, is probably my most favorite time of the year, but this year is going to be kinda boring. The best thing about Christmas time is just all the time my family gets to spend together. I have a very large family, and usually everyone is together during the holidays. But everyone is starting to get older, and everyone has differen plans. My sister Meghan is in the air force, and she's stationed in Alaska and doesn't have the leave to come visit..minus one person..Chelsea my oldest sister is moving to Tuscaloosa with her boyfriend, and they are going to St. Louis to spend Christmas with his family..down another two...Mallory and Xan will still be here..and so will Nanny. But my aunt, uncles, and cousins from Florida and Georgia will just be staying home for the holidays and not visit..I do not know why though..and Dillon will be in Tennessee with his family, and Im torn because I want to go and see his family and spend time with him, but I also want to stay here to keep the rest of my family company, not to mention I was away from my family for Thanksgiving. So it has just got me really bummed out because I love spending time with my family...everyone is just so busy and has their own things to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment