Thursday, December 2, 2010

Armory

So I just got home from taking my nephew Xan on a trial run at the armory! Conveniently enough I saw Mrs. Simms there with her daughter. She is too cute and full of energy! I have been thinking about putting Xan in gymnastics for a while because Dillon did gymnastic and he was ripped! He regrets to this day ever quitting gymnastics because he said it helped him out in all other sports he participated in. Xan just turned two..which I know is kind of young, but he is a very smart kid with plenty of energy. I do not expect him to be on the bar or rings, but I think at his age it is a good thing to get him involved in so that he can be social with other kids his age other than daycare, and that he will learn to be patient and learn about waiting turns, and overall be a much more obedient child...with of course learning how to do a back handspring..lol. But he has always loved to bounce around on couches and beds, and he does an exceptional hand stand, and cartwheel! For a two year old at least. So anyway, I was very pleased with how he did and I think I will sign him up at the first of January!! He is such a sweet boyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment