Monday, December 6, 2010

Someone I would love to see in jail

When I saw this writing prompt, the first person, well group of people that came to my head to be in jail are women who murder their helpless children. Every single time I see these horrible stories on the news, it just makes me sick to my stomach to think those children had a way out, if their ruthless parents would have just spoken up. Throughout my whole life I have heard stories, and stories of mothers running their car with buckled children into lakes, or drowning them in their own bath water. The fact that these mothers are supposed to be the voice for their children, and they give birth to them knowing that they are to protect them from the world. The kids fear the world, only to be sent to heaven by their own mothers. I could not imagine the fear in those children's minds when their last screams are for their mother who are allowing them to leave the world because they were in the way of an affair, or took up too much of their time. And those mothers should be ashamed of themselves for thinking there were no alternate options for those children. Only if they would have spoken up, and reached out to the help that is available to them those children would still be fulfilling their lives today. There are so many women in the world that are unable to have children, and want nothing more to be those children's savior, if only their mother's would do a selfless act. I hope those women sit in jail for the rest of their lives and hate themselves for what they did to precious souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment