Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So fired up

I was late getting to class, so I was shocked when I walked into an empty room. I chatted with Mrs. Simms for a few minutes, and then left to head back home. I got home, started laundry, and sat down to get ready to finish my blogs. Dillon called me on his way to school to take his psychology final. All was fine, and I started to tell him my plans for today, and he just had to make a smart comment that really made me mad. I got quiet, and told him I did not appreciate what he said, and he just got so angry at me. He thought I was insane for getting upset with what he said, and immediately wanted to get off the phone. I just do not go with that, so I told him absolutely not I told him exactly how I felt. I do not want him to be messed up for his exam though, so I texted him and apologized and told him I loved him and hoped he does well, but he still is under my skin. I just needed to write this to vent because he really got me fueled inside to where I could not even think about what to write for a blog! My heart is beating fast and I feel like I want to cry but of course I won't, and I will just let it blow over, but man he made me very upset! I am going to take a few more deep breathes and hope that will calm me down to where I can start back up with the rest of these blogs! UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment