Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DOCTOR

Love Story

The other day after having my whinny nephew all night, I went home and for some reason I just wanted to cry! I don't think I am much of an emotional eater, so food was out of the question. I thought about doing some homework, and though against a second later. So I decided to pop in the Notebook, a fantastic love story based on the Nicholas Sparks novel...not to mention I have watched that movie a million bajillion times and it never fails... I cry EVERY TIME! I just cannot help that I am such a softie. You know when you get like that bubble in your throat, and you know the tears are about to flow? Yup, that was me. I don't think I got through 15 minutes of the movie without bursting into tears. It just truly is a sweet, heartfelt love story! If you've never seen or heard of it, it opens with two old people, and the woman has dementia or something, and he reads a love story to her everyday...but the love story is their story and how they fell in love!!!! The second he saw her, he knew that she was the one for him. They fell in love so deeply!!! I cannot help but to just cry and feel like I want to have a love like that for the rest of my life!! So freaking sweet. She remembers him at the end of the story and they die together :( I also cried during Dear John..another one of Nicholas Sparks tear jerkers..and it worked on me too! I first read the novel, which made me boo-hoo. Then I watched the movie and I cried, and cried, and cried during the movie too. It's a love story about a guy in the military, and he must leave and she finds another love while he's away. They are just such sweet and make you want to be in the love story. It amazing how writers and directors portray the films and stories so well they make you feel happy and sad and all sorts of emotions! But I love a gooood love story!

No comments:

Post a Comment