Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If I were principal...

Throughout my learning years I went to a decent elementary school at the time, Flowers..then I went to Baldwin which had fairly decent administrators and for high school I went to Alabama Christian Academy. At ACA we had all sorts of administrators that contributed to discipline. We had our President, Principal, Assistant Principal, Campus Minister, and many others who didn't really have a title but acted like they did. I enjoyed high school, and liked most of the administrators. If I were a principal in high school, I would like to be in charge of a school that is small. I like this because you can interact better with your students, and get on a more personal level. I enjoyed being called by name, and told good morning to by my administrators every morning. I would want discipline to be more of a loving thing than something mean used to just punish people. If you punish with a kind heart, there is more chance whatever happened will not happen again. I would want my students to be able to enjoy themselves and have many opportunities, not only in the classroom but outside of the classroom as well. Studies of course will be the main focus, but I would also like to focus on outside activities to keep students involved. I would be a fantastic principal!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment