Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love Story

The other day I went home and for some reason I just wanted to cry! So I popped in the Notebook...I have watched that movie a million bajillion times and I cry EVERY TIME! I am such a softie. I don't think I got through 15 minutes of the movie without bursting into tears. It just truly is a sweet, heartfelt love story! I cannot help but to just cry and feel like I want to have a love like that for the rest of my life!! So freaking sweet. I also cried during Dear John..another one of Nicholas Sparks tear jerkers..and it worked on me too! I cried, and cried, and cried during that movie too. They are just such sweet and make you want to be in the love story. It amazing how writers and directors portray the films and stories so well they make you feel happy and sad and all sorts of emotions! But I love a gooood love story!!

1 comment:

  1. You just like to cry dontcha? Just kidding. But for real most all women love that movie! I guess I can understand why you all like it so much. Don't take my man card for saying this but, I have seen it as well. I had no choice!! lol. Most guys have seen it, they are just to embarrassed to admit it; so don't let them fool you. I know you have probably made your boyfriend watch it just like every other girl just about! Just a note: as I am typing this the Notebook is on ABC family right now! I was flipping through and happened to see it and decided I would let you know in case you wanted to get another good cry out ;) as for me, i'm all set from that movie for a lifetime, decent, but yea not a movie a guy should put in after a hard days work :O

    ReplyDelete