Thursday, September 16, 2010

FALL FALL FALL FALL

Fall isn't my favorite season..but fall does bring many fun activities!! When I was in high school, I used to be a manager for the football team. Being a football manager kinda got me into enjoying the football seasons. Football season is so much fun because everyone gets together and spends time watching the games with each other. I don't love football, but I do love the atmosphere football brings! Other than football, I love fall weather. All of the leaves turn bright colors, and well in Alabama we have a few cool, breezy days. My favorite part though is all of the holidays around the fall season. I love love love holidays! I enjoy dressing up for Halloween, taking my nephew to pick out his favorite pumpkin, and spending time with my friends goofing around. I also loveeeeeeee Thanksgiving!! My family breeds great cooks so every single bit of food we eat is absolutely delicious and I just love being around my family and friends for the holiday! Fall is a pretty good season...but I like winter the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment